Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Alex or Evan???





So, Gary and I have had several people ask us, "does Evan look like Alex," or they have made the statement that "Evan looks exactly like Alex." I personally think that you can tell that my handsome boys are brothers but do not think they look exactly alike. However, I will let you form your own opinion. I am posting pictures of both of them at two weeks old. The first two are of Evan and the second set is Alex. Visit the poll or post a comment to let us know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. Sweetheart, they are IDENTICLE!!!! I love them both and I am very happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new baby Evan. Hope all is well, and I am so excited to see you have joined in on all of the fun! Can't wait to follow you guys, and by the way, that is the prettiest postpartem picture I have ever seen! You look great!

    ReplyDelete